Please allow roughly 1 to 5 business days for order fulfillment, including orders with express shipping. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. Orders submitted after hours and over the weekend will begin processing the next business day when business hours resume.
During peak season, we may require extra time to fulfill your order due to the heavy volume of orders.
A minimum surcharge 'tax' of 3% will be charged to cover our credit card fees.
We do not accept credit cards from foreign countries. Name and address on credit cards must match the billing and shipping addresses.
Additional screening will be conducted if your billing and shipping addresses are not the same, or other reasons determined by our Customer Service Team to ensure your order is authorized.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
STANDARD & EXPEDITED SHIPPING
All orders are shipped from our Southern California warehouse, unless otherwise stated. Shipping confirmation with tracking will be emailed after your order fulfills.
Standard Ground ships with FedEx; occasionally, USPS and UPS. Transit time varies depending on the shipping address.
Oversized/Overweight Items such as frames and bikes must ship to a physical address and will not ship to a PO Box and APO/FPO.
FedEx 2-Day Delivery is Monday to Friday only, excluding weekends. Alaska and Hawaii will incur higher fees and will be an additional fee.
Generally, packages do require signature at delivery. On select orders that are of high value or to a high risk area, we may include signature requirement to ensure a package is delivered securely and safely. The carrier may also require a signature at their discretion.
Your tracking will indicate whether a signature is required. We cannot remove signature requirement once your package is in transit.
FREE SHIPPING OFFERS
No coupon code is required to receive free Standard Ground shipping on orders over $100. Merchandise total must be over $100 after any promotions or discounts are applied, and before any required shipping or tax surcharges are applied.
Applicable for Standard Ground shipping to contiguous 48 states. Not applicable to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and expedited shipping.
Overweight item surcharges still apply*. This offer may be changed at any time.
*Oversized / Overweight Items may include Bicycles, Frames, Wheels, Trainers and other large packaged items.
Currently, we only ship to customers within the USA. Hawaii and Alaska will incur extra fees.
We do not accept returns and do not issue refunds. We only accept exchanges for items of equal or greater value. A refused shipment occurs when the customer refuses to accept the package during a delivery attempt. Customers who refuse delivery will be assessed a fee to cover the return shipping charge.
Pickup at Warehouse is a free shipping option that allows you to conveniently pickup your online order at this location:
1240 S. Escondido Blvd.
Escondido, CA 92025
Schedule to pick up Monday to Friday, 12 PM - 5:00 PM
Please allow roughly 1 to 3 business days for processing. Free assembly included with all complete bikes, unless requested otherwise. Allow 2 to 3 business days for the assembly process. A pickup confirmation will be emailed notifying that your order is ready.
For security, we require a valid photo I.D. (for example, driver's license) to match the receipt.
All sales are final.
We only accept items back in exchange for an item of equal or more value.
Please order your items carefully.
Something happened? No worries! All claims are evaluated with the manufacturer of the item to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability.
To start a warranty claim, the original owner must email our Warranty Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make this a smooth process for you and help you in a timely manner, so please include the following:
- Order Number (to confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- Detailed description
- Photographs or video
- If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
- If built at a bike shop, provide the assembly receipt
To activate full warranty, we encourage you to have your bike professionally assembled at a bike shop. Obtain an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation. If you choose to build on your own, warranty is limited. Limited warranty only covers factory defects on only frame and fork and does not apply to user error.
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Any part of a product that has been altered, repaired, or misused
- Aftermarket parts that are not original to the bike
- Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- Deterioration of the paint, appearance of the product; rust/corrosion due to environmental effects
- Wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains) that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal riding
- Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
All bikes are engraved with a serial number under the frame, stamped on the bottom bracket shell. We do not save serial numbers for any order. It is the bicycle owner's responsibility to record the serial of their own bike.
We recommend registering your bike on the National Bike Registry to protect your investment and reduce the loss from bicycle theft.
Bike got stolen? Sorry, but this unfortunate incident is not covered by warranty. Please file a police report with your local law enforcement, which requires your bike's serial number.
- Tighten your lockrings, cranks, pedals, etc. before and after every ride.
- Stripped threads, cranks, pedals, etc. are due to those parts not being tightened enough by the rider and are not covered by warranty.
- Check tension of all nuts and bolts. Loose or over-tightened bolts can lead to component damage or failure.
- Tire pressure must be inflated to the recommended PSI, located on the sidewall of the tire. Having the right amount of air pressure helps prevent flats. Pump after every ride/week.
- Brakes are adjusted properly and secure. Squeeze brakes to ensure they are grabbing.
Gift cards are redeemable only at centreCityCycles.com and delivered digitally via e-mail. Physical gift cards are not available at this time.
Checking your balance: If a gift card is attached to your CentreCityCycles.com customer account, then you can check the balance through the link provided in the original purchase email notification. Otherwise, please contact our customer support team with your gift card # and they will be able to provide you the balance of your card.
Our Price Match Guarantee allows you to shop with confidence and takes out the worry of getting the best price for your purchase. We will match our competitors’ advertised prices on items that are currently available. We will also gladly match prices on closeout and sale items as long as the products are the same model, year, and are still available.
Centre City Cycles will only honor advertised prices from other authorized dealers and retailers.
- Your full name and email address
- Web page - Send us the exact url page of the product you wish to match
- Price to match - Let us know the price that you want us to match
- Your zip code - Sometimes dealers will have shipping exclusions and this info helps us determine the dealer's shipping rules
We do not price match out of stock, auction sites, dealers outside the USA or used items. By checking all of these boxes it helps you understand our policy.
Each Price Match Request is subject to verification. Price matching will delay processing and shipment of your order.